Top Florida Golf Locations
Florida is a fantastic state to enjoy a golfing vacation. Here are a few of Florida's best locations for enjoying some fun days at the golf course.
Miami is one of Florida's largest cities. It is filled with fun activities for all visitors to enjoy. It is also home to some of Florida's best golf courses. The Doral Golf Resort and Spa has plenty of great courses, including the Great White Course and the TPC Blue Monster Course. More Miami golf courses to try.
- Costa Greens Golf Club
- Dolphin/Barracuda at Miccosukee Golf & Country Club
- Doral Golf Resort & Spa - Blue Monster
- Doral Golf Resort & Spa - Gold Course
- Doral Golf Resort & Spa - Great White Course
- Doral Golf Resort & Spa - Jim McLean Signature Course
- Doral Golf Resort & Spa - Red Course
- East at Fontainebleau Park Golf Course - Public
Orlando is another one of Florida's great destinations for all vacationers, including golfers. Visitors can stop at Arnold Palmer's Bay Hill Club and Lodge, or perhaps at the Waldorf Astoria Golf Club, among other fantastic golf courses.
More Orlando golf courses to try:
- Championsgate - International Golf Club
- Championsgate - National Golf Club
- Championship at Bay Hill Club & Lodge, - Resort
- Dubsdread Golf Course - Public
- East East/North at Grand Cypress Resort - Resort
- Grande Pines Golf Club
- Hunter's CreekHunter's Creek Golf Club
- MetroWest Country Club - Semi-Private
- New at Grand Cypress Resort - Resort
North/South at Grand Cypress Resort
Shingle Creek Golf Club
South/East at Grand Cypress Resort
Waldorf Astoria GC
Jacksonville is also a great golf location in Florida. The beaches of Jacksonville provide access to golf courses. Jacksonville is where the PGA tour is based, and is filled with options for golfing. Visitors can enjoy golfing at a variety of courses, including TPC Sawgrass, nearby Amelia Island Plantation with courses like the Oak Marsh Course, and more.
This city is another spot to enjoy some challenging, and fun golfing. There are a variety of wonderful courses to enjoy:
- Heron Golf Course at Pelican Preserve Golf Club
- Shell Point Golf Club in Fort Myers
- Lexington Country Club
- Shadow Wood Preserve
- Gulf Harbour Golf Course
The courses on Sanibel Island are great spot for Florida golfing.
- Beachview Golf Club - Semi-Private
- The Sanctuary Golf Club
While on Sanibel enjoy the beaches , quaint lighthouse and don't miss Ding Darling Wildlife Preserve. + Continue on to Captiva for a golf brunch or lunch at the Mucky Duck a wonderful beachside restaurant or the Bubble Room - a fun and funky must go. Sanibel and Captiva are a great destination with lots of beaches, shopping, dining and wildlife for visitors that aren't as enthusiastic about golfing.
Visitors to Saint Petersburg can enjoy the golfing at the Mangrove Bay Golf Course. This top notch golf course is a beautiful and challenging course, which golfers will love. Visitors to Saint Petersburg can enjoy other activities too, including the Sunken Gardens and more.
More Saint Petersburg golf courses to try:
- Cypress Links at Mangrove Bay
- Mangrove Bay Golf Course - Public
- Renaissance Vinoy Resort - Resort
- St. Petersburg Country Club
- Twin Brooks Golf Course - Public
- Mainlands Golf Course - Semi-Private in Pinellas Park
- Treasure Island Golf, Tennis & Recreation Center - Public in Treasure Island